Live Comedy Shows Ontario
John Franklin Candy (* October 31 1950 in Newmarket , Ontario , Canada ,  † March 4th 1994 in Victoria de Durango , Durango , Mexico  ) was a Canadian comedian and actor .
After his graduation Candy was a member of the comedy troupe Second City Toronto's Troup. In 1976, he was the television show Second City Television in the United States known. An offer of the legendary TV show Saturday Night Live, he declined out of respect for his colleagues. From the late 1970s, he appeared in numerous Hollywood with comedies and became one of the most popular comedians in the United States. He usually played lovable characters who get into unusual situations.
1982 and 1983 won shared Candy Emmy Awards for screenplays of the series SCTV Network 90th In 1995 he received a Gemini Award .
Among his best known films include The Blues Brothers , Spaceballs , Splash - A Virgin on the hook , Uncle Buck and Cool Runnings - Being there is everything . He also dabbled occasionally in serious roles, such as in Oliver Stone's JFK - Dallas crime scene .
On 4 John Candy died in March 1994 at the age of 43 years for shooting on the film Wagons East! Mexico to a heart attack . 1955 his father had died at age 35 of a heart attack. The severely obese actor had - despite the warnings of his doctors - always refused to take off, because he attributed his success mainly to its appearance. His funeral was broadcast live on Canadian television.
From 1979 until his death he was married to Rose Mary Margaret Hobor. He left behind a daughter and a son. Candy was in the Holy Cross Cemetery in Culver City , California buried.
- 1972: Cucumber (TV series)
- 1972 Lark police doctor Simon (Dr. Simon Locke, TV Series)
- 1973: love college (Class of '44)
- 1974 The ABC Afternoon Play Break (TV series)
- 1974: Dr. Zonk and the Zunkins (TV series)
- 1975: Mad sausage (It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time)
- 1976: Tunnel Vision
- 1976: The Clown Murders
- 1976: The David Steinberg Show (TV series)
- 1976: All kidnap Victoria (Find the Lady)
- 1976: 90 Minutes Live (TV series)
- 1976-1977: Coming Up Rosie (TV series)
- 1976-1979: Second City Television (TV series)
- 1977: King of Kensington (TV series)
- 1978: Your partner's death (The Silent Partner)
- 1979: A funky pair (Lost and Found)
- 1979 1941 - Which way leads to Hollywood (1941)
- 1980: Killer in the Dark (Double Negative)
- 1980: Kavik, the Huskies (The Courage of Kavik, the Wolf Dog, TV film)
- 1980: The Blues Brothers
- 1981 Tales from the Far North (Jack London's Tales of the Klondike, TV Series)
- 1981, I believe, kisses me a moose! (Stripes)
- 1981 Heavy Metal (voice)
- 1981-1983: SCTV Network 90 (TV series)
- 1983: The Lampoon's Vacation (National Lampoon's Vacation)
- 1983: In the trees, you monkeys (Going Berserk)
- 1983: SCTV Channel (TV series)
- 1984 The New Show (TV series)
- 1984 Splash - A Virgin on the hook (Splash)
- 1985 Martin Short: Concert for the North Americas (Short Film)
- 1985: The Canadian Conspiracy (TV movie)
- 1985: The Last Polka (Short Film)
- 1985 to Brewster (Brewster's Millions)